Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why We're Here.


Gentle reader, welcome to my new blog dedicated to helping people better understand words and phrases that come up in reference to Catholicism. As a convert who came into the Church in 2005, I speak Catholicism as a second language. Like many who are trying to learn about the Church, I heard several words and phrases thrown about without explanation, and had to do the research myself. I hope that the things that I've learned can be of service to others. Consider this a "back-alley" catechesis- this isn't the way you'll probably hear things explained in a parish RCIA program; it's more like you'd hear them explained in the Waffle House at 2AM. Hopefully that's why you're here. I've carved out this little corner of the internet for the New Evangelization, and I'm glad you found it.

If you have a word or phrase from the immense vault of Catholic jargon that you'd like me to explain here, please don't hesitate to email me, and I'll do my best to make sense of it for you.

1 comment: